NSA LEVEL TWO SEMINAR|TRANSFORM
An important message from Dr. Donny Epstein regarding the NSA Level 2 Seminar|Transform
Who may attend: Requirements to Attend a Level 2 Seminar at the Refresher Program Fee:
Registration is open to D.C.’s and Chiropractic Students (suggested in their final year of school) who have completed at least one BCI and a Hands-On Workshop or two BCI’s.
Must have attended an ICI-ACI or Level 2 Seminar within the last 4 years to qualify for the refresher fee.
Who may attend:
Requirements to Attend a Level 2 Seminar at the Refresher Program Fee:
Up to 20 Continuing Education (CE) hours may be available for US and Canada programs. *CE Credits additional fee, where applicable
CLICK HERE for the list of approved states (list will be continually updated as confirmations are received)
If a particular state or province is not listed,
please contact the WWS office immediately for assistance (303) 678-8086.
With advance notice, there may be an opportunity to apply to additional states/provinces.
Up to 20 Continuing Education (CE) hours may be available for US and Canada programs.
*CE Credits additional fee, where applicable
UPCOMING US & CANADA PROGRAMS
NSA Level 2 Seminar|Transform with Dr. Robin Sherman-Rothstein
Friday, October 13, 2017 – Sunday, October 15, 2017
Program Times: Friday Check-in 2pm | Friday 3pm-8pm | Saturday 8am-7:30pm | Sunday: 9am-2pm
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
(Call 770-396-6800 for Special $109 Room Rate. Room block under “Wise World Seminars”)
111 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, GA 30346
UPCOMING EUROPE PROGRAMS
NSA Level 2 Seminar|Transform with Dr. Lars-Olov Ahlborg
Friday, August 25, 2017 – Sunday, August 27, 2017
Friday Check-In: 2:00pm | Program Hours: Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm | Saturday 8:00am – 7:30pm | Sunday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Moss Kiropraktikk & Helse (Marco di Modugno’s Clinic)
Th. Petersons gate 4
UPCOMING AUSTRALASIA PROGRAMS
NSA Level 2 Seminar|Transform with Dr. Shelley Axford
Saturday, September 9, 2017 – Sunday, September 10, 2017
Saturday: 3:00pm – Sunday 2:00pm
Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast, QLD
Learn to Produce and Refine THE NETWORK WAVE!
See the vision for what Level Two care is about, and how to successfully produce the RESULTS in care that you seek, and your practice members need. Understand, create and refine the NSA Wave, deepening the Spinal gateways and emerging self-organizing strategies from the ROH perspective of upgrading the human OS to provide greater coherence in spines and lives!
Intermediate Care – Transform and Refine – NEW EXPANDED CONTENT!
- Learn to refine and upgrade the Wave and its bandwidth -and make it coherent with the Oscillation and depth of the Spinal Gateway
- Encounter the three unique portions of Level 2 Care – spinal and neural integrity and emerging strategy assessment for each, the force applications, resting positioning of practice members, and the desired wellness indicators to amazingly transform lives
- Explore the development of a second coordinated spinal oscillator, and the role of frequency entrained oscillators as a basis of learning, memory, consciousness, focused attention, coherence, and self-regulation
- How to evolve chiropractic care and provide a service with outcomes that allow your “talk” to match your “walk”
- Develop effective and Transform oriented communications for the practice member in Intermediate Care
- Gain powerful integration transitions to move practice members from Basic Care into Intermediate Care
- Understand and explore the Spinal Gateway contact in ways you may not have considered to allow for greater transformation of individuals in care.
References from Video
Stationary regime for Standing Wave Central Pattern Generator. R. Martin-del-Campo, E. Jonckheere. Accepted 3rd IEEE Global SIP 2015 — Symposium on Signal Processing and Mathematical Modeling of Biological Processes with Applications to Cyber-Physical Systems for Precise Medicine. Orlando, Florida, USA. December 14-16, 2015.
On a standing wave Central Pattern Generator and the coherence problem. Jonckheere E, Lohsoonthorn P, Musuvathy S, Mahajan V, Stefanovic M. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 5 (2010) 336–347. doi:10.1016/j.bspc.2010.04.002